Redistribution is a vital strategic resource for many manufacturers. The newest division of Burris Logistics, Honor Foods, acts as a virtual extension of the manufacturer. This enables the vendor to service small Tier 3 and 4 distributors that may not be able to purchase in direct quantities, and also provides a fill-in option for immediate needs of Tier 1 and 2 distributors.
Short lead times allow Honor Foods to function as a “virtual warehouse,” enabling all levels of distributors to offer additional products to customers without needing to keep those items in stock.
- Centrally located in NYC-Philadelphia-DC corridor, serving customers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region from Virginia to New England and west into Ohio
- Multi-temp warehouses located in Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, MA
- State-of-the art technology, including radiofrequency controls and transportation routing system, maximizes efficiency
- Manufacturers can send one-stop truckload deliveries into Honor
- Honor can ship just the right products in just the right quantities, with just one day’s notice
- Experienced sales team provides our clients with product solutions for their customer base as well as helping reduce administrative costs while minimizing risk of loss