Our fleet is a point of pride at Burris Logistics. We maintain this fleet to serve both our hard-working team members and our partners. Our well-maintained tractors and trailers represent the safety, dependability, and quality that our brands provide.
When a Burris big rig and it’s well-trained driver arrive at your dock, you know that no shortcuts were taken to protect your load. Our fleet is a visible reminder of our MAKE IT HAPPEN, GET IT RIGHT, and WOW SERVICE culture.
The Burris Spec Freightliner includes:
- Advanced technology increases fuel mileage, decreases cost, and lessens the environmental impact
- Low rolling resistance tires safely keep gas mileage up
- Gear and axle ratios increase efficiency and driveability
- Lytx® DriveCam – detects hard braking, swerve, accident and provides video
- WABCO OnGuard™ Collision System – warns driver, adjusts throttle, and applies brakes for the driver
- Lane Departure system – prevents drifts with an audible alarm to warn the driver
- Ryder RydeSmart System – allows office managers to monitor the systems remotely to improve mileage, reduce idle time, and view driver service hours
- Thermoking TracKing™ Temperature Monitoring System – Maintains a watchful eye on the integrity of our refrigerator systems to ensure the cold-chain blockchain remains intact
Learn About Other Available Services
Our Dedicated Fleet at Burris Logistics serves as a visible reminder of our Make It Happen culture and serves our partners and team members efficiently, effectively, and safely. We keep our fleet well-maintained and our drivers well-trained to ensure when a Burris...
Burris Logistics wants to help to warm up your hearts and stomachs on Valentine's Day. We know that food logistics may not be the most romantic topic in the world, but when you're sitting around a table with loved ones, friends, or enjoying your own company, it is...
Thank you to those of you who attended our webinar, A Fully-Connected Cold Chain with Trinity Logistics. It was an honor to present our expert Team Members to you and have a lively and engaging conversation centered around moving frozen and refrigerated food...