Our fleet is a point of pride at Burris Logistics. We maintain this fleet to serve both our hard-working team members and our partners. Our well-maintained tractors and trailers represent the safety, dependability, and quality that our brands provide.
When a Burris big rig and it’s well-trained driver arrive at your dock, you know that no shortcuts were taken to protect your load. Our fleet is a visible reminder of our MAKE IT HAPPEN, GET IT RIGHT, and WOW SERVICE culture.
The Burris Spec Freightliner includes:
- Advanced technology increases fuel mileage, decreases cost, and lessens the environmental impact
- Low rolling resistance tires safely keep gas mileage up
- Gear and axle ratios increase efficiency and driveability
- Lytx® DriveCam – detects hard braking, swerve, accident and provides video
- WABCO OnGuard™ Collision System – warns driver, adjusts throttle, and applies brakes for the driver
- Lane Departure system – prevents drifts with an audible alarm to warn the driver
- Ryder RydeSmart System – allows office managers to monitor the systems remotely to improve mileage, reduce idle time, and view driver service hours
- Thermoking TracKing™ Temperature Monitoring System – Maintains a watchful eye on the integrity of our refrigerator systems to ensure the cold-chain blockchain remains intact
Learn About Other Available Services
Honor Foods Purchasing Team knows how to MAKE IT HAPPEN for our vendors. At Honor Foods in Philadelphia, PA, the relationship we build with our food vendors is essential in our food redistribution business's productivity, efficiency, and profitability. So when...
At Burris Logistics, our Team means EVERYTHING. We have been grateful to have such legacy Team members, such as Gary Walstead. Gary celebrated his 50-Year Journey of Excellent Service at Burris Logistics this past July. Gary first started his career at Burris...