Our fleet is a point of pride at Burris Logistics. We maintain this fleet to serve both our hard-working team members and our partners. Our well-maintained tractors and trailers represent the safety, dependability, and quality that our brands provide.
When a Burris big rig and it’s well-trained driver arrive at your dock, you know that no shortcuts were taken to protect your load. Our fleet is a visible reminder of our MAKE IT HAPPEN, GET IT RIGHT, and WOW SERVICE culture.
The Burris Spec Freightliner includes:
- Advanced technology increases fuel mileage, decreases cost, and lessens the environmental impact
- Low rolling resistance tires safely keep gas mileage up
- Gear and axle ratios increase efficiency and driveability
- Lytx® DriveCam – detects hard braking, swerve, accident and provides video
- WABCO OnGuard™ Collision System – warns driver, adjusts throttle, and applies brakes for the driver
- Lane Departure system – prevents drifts with an audible alarm to warn the driver
- Ryder RydeSmart System – allows office managers to monitor the systems remotely to improve mileage, reduce idle time, and view driver service hours
- Thermoking TracKing™ Temperature Monitoring System – Maintains a watchful eye on the integrity of our refrigerator systems to ensure the cold-chain blockchain remains intact
Learn About Other Available Services
Frozen Food Trends Part III: Strategic Partner in Temperature-Controlled Warehousing and Cold Supply Chain
With increased demand and rapid growth in fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood, meat, and dairy, the cold chain has increased its complexity and has become a critical partner for retailers. The simple supply-in/supply-out ways of the past have been replaced by more...
Our PRW Plus business is growing! The industry is seeing a shift in how frozen and refrigerated food lands on a consumer’s plate, and now E-commerce joins traditional retail in driving this shift. Consumers have always demanded the freshest and highest quality...
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of the Warehouse Selector opportunities projected to become available by 2028 is 46,900. This high demand has spiked due to the national trends in the Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) fulfillment concept. Burris...