The Lakeland facilities are only 30 miles from Tampa, 40 miles from Manatee and 50 miles from Orlando. This central Florida location offers a distinct advantage in servicing both of Florida’s coasts as well as the large citrus industry.
- 1110 County Line Rd.
- Phone:(863) 682-1442
- Fax:(863) 686-9490
- Built in 2000 (2003 Burris Acquisition).
- Total Square Footage:118,561 sq. ft.
- Refrigerated Space:108,454 sq. ft. / 3,343,990 cu. ft.
- 10 Docks Doors
- Dock Width: 40 ft.
- Refrigerated Dock Space: 17,788 sq. ft.
- 3 Refrigerated Rooms
- 2 Convertible Rooms
- Clearance Height:(Floor to bottom of bar joist)
- Dock: 20 ft.
- Freezers: 35 ft.
- Temperature-Controlled Pallet Positions:17,000(total)
- Services Provided
- Rail Service
- State-of-the-art computerized inventory and energy management system.
- Fully insulated rail and truck docks
- Private rail siding served by CSX
- Two deep select racking allowing for flexible product characteristics.